I'm taking Stephanie's challenge...because I NEED to!!
1. I need to lose about 15lbs...pronto. The thing is that I think about it constantly, but I'm doing very little about it. I started using the Elliptical because I need something low impact for my knees. I love doing it, but I love sitting on my butt too!
2. I'm leaving in a few hours to go to the Mall of America to teach at ScrapFest. I'm terrified. Not of the teaching, but I hate flying without my kids. Scares the crap out of me. I'm looking forward to teaching though.
3. I am horribly shy...at first. I have always been. In high school I got the reputation of being a snob because I was so awkward at making conversation and especially at starting it. Most people just assumed I was a snob. I'm working really hard at overcoming this and have been doing better...somewhat. We will see how it goes at ScrapFest when I'm surrounded by people I don't know!
4. I also really struggle with not being good enough. I always feel like people don't like me. Trying to shut off my ego more. It's a horrible thing!
5. My house is almost always a mess. My husband does the laundry, but I'm terrible at taking care of it, so mine sits in a pile in front of my dresser for way too long. I'm so lucky to have him. I'm lucky he puts up with me! The mail piles up. The to-do list gets behind. It's overwhelming.
6. I'm working on my next BPC class and the deadline is fast approaching. I am so in love with this class. I can't wait to put it out there. I'm also putting a kit together for it which is new for me...and kinda scary.
7. I feel like I'm stuck. I think it's because I haven't really done anything new in a very long time. We've been in our house for 10 years, done having babies, both kids are in school, been at the same job for over 8 years, same routine day in and day out...I need a change, but I don't know what. I need something that excites me!
8. I'm tired. Gonna go get some coffee and pray that putting my heart out there wasn't a bad thing!